Publisher Another Indie has teamed up with Hunter Studio to bring their 2016 roguelike RPG beat-’em-up Lost Castle to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on September 19th. Previously released on PC in 2016, console players now have the opportunity to hack and slash their way cooperatively with 4 players or solo.
- Invite up to 4 players to take over the Lost Castle.
- Battle other players in brutal 4 player death bets.
- 100+ weapons, perfect for clearing the demonic infestation!
- 50+ sets of armor should keep you safe from teeth, claw, blade, and acid!
- 50+ potions, healing, hurting, shapeshifting, devil summoning!
- 70+ special items to give you the edge you need to secure the treasure and cleanse the castle!
- Greedy or generous: Single-player campaign or co-op for up to four players.
- New experiences every run: Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Gorgeous hand-drawn characters and environments.
- Old school: Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ’em ups.
- Sacrifice system: Level up your hero and gain new abilities.