The indie adventure racing game Defunct is dashing to Nintendo Switch. It will be available in the Nintendo eShop from September 13 and is available for pre-order now.
In Defunct, players take the role of a broken robot that accidentally falls out of a giant cargo ship onto a post-human Earth, now inhabited by robots. The robot has to hurry back to the ship before it’s too late. It is equipped with a “gravitize” engine, which allows players to gain momentum. By using this engine and a range of energy boosts found along the way, players can get maximum flow and speed and dash through different landscapes ranging from jungles to deserts.
- Dash over the hills at maximum speed with the unique “gravitize” engine
- Complete varied levels full of different climates, biomes and challenges
- Compete for the best time in time trial mode (with 5 extra levels)
- Unlock several different skins to customize the main character
- Show off with special tricks you can unlock throughout the game