After getting into the hands of over 80,000 challengers in its first month on the Nintendo Switch, the hard-hitting, fighting game Brawlout has pushed out its first patch to allow for reliable online matchmaking and smoother visuals! Also available now, US and European brawlers can get the game at 25% off until February 14th.
Additional to bug fixes, this update includes:
- Watch live and recent matches from players worldwide!
- Check out your own online match history and watch replays of your previous online battles.
- AI opponents are now able to use DI (Directional Influence), both to escape combos and to dampen the impact of otherwise fatal blows. In general, AI should be a little harder to combo and KO.
- Tons of new achievements, which give players extra rewards to help speed up the process of acquiring pinatas.
- Two new special cosmetics can be unlocked for each character when players reach Mastery Levels 10 and 15 with each.
Exclusive character gear items
- Special cosmetics have been added that are obtainable by redeeming codes given out during special events.
Full patch notes are available here.