“We welcome all lucky console applicants to Bridge Constructor Portal with our new vehicle-based test chambers, Quantum Tunnels and patented Aperture technology!
For the last year we’ve been secretly working in our underground labs on the next iteration of the million-selling Bridge Constructor series. After its recent release on PC, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS in December, the game will soon debut on console as well: Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions will launch on February 28th, with PlayStation 4 following on March 1st.”
Bridge Constructor Portal fully embraces the Portal license, one of the most beloved video game franchises of the last decade. The unique puzzle game blends the laws of structural engineering and technology straight from Aperture Laboratories into an exciting new game experience, all under the emanding gaze of GLaDOS.
Speaking of GLaDOS: We’re very happy that everybody’s favorite Ellen McLain returned as her voice, this time as your friendly construction guide. At least we hope she’s friendly…
“So there’s nothing to stop us from testing for the rest of your life.“
Take a listen to some GLaDOS sound samples!
- The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
- Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
- Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures
- Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
- Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid