Rising Star Games, in partnership with UK-based independent developer Supergonk, announced today that Trailblazers, the world’s first true, second-to-second co-operative arcade racing game, is now available on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 at retailers in North America. Trailblazers will be available digitally for the Nintendo Switch system on November 15 in the Nintendo eShop.
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive Character: A new character is introduced to the racing line-up – the overbearing space frog father of Boo – Boo’s Dad!
- Access to All Content: Switch players will experience end game content right from the get-go!
- Campaign Mode: Compete across the galaxy on different race tracks and be entertained by the antics of the most eclectic set of racers this side of the cosmos.
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists such as: Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush rain forests and arid desert valleys in Trailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazers world, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from the showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
- Cross–Platform Play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!