Real-time strategy fans rejoice: The plundering, swearing, beer-drinking barbarian oafs of Crush Your Enemies are smashing onto Nintendo Switch this summer in one of the first RTS games on the platform. Recall the awesome strategy games of olde minus the boring bits, all packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy wherever you are, no matter how little time you have, on the Nintendo Switch. A new trailer teaches you all the lessons you’ll need to become the ultimate barbarian.
Retro strategy games were awesome, but let’s face it: grinding for an entire hour only to win one measly skirmish? Not so great. Crush Your Enemies does away with such nonsense but keeps all the good stuff you love in a strategy game: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men with a surprising degree of depth and variety.
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled even with one Joy-Con
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Online and local multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones. The battle never has to end.
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humor: So your loved ones won’t mistake the game for their favorite Medieval Village Clickfest.