Dimension Drive is a space shooter that challenges you in entirely new ways. Play two games at once on this dual battlefield madness set in a comic book universe!
Dimension Drive’s art style: Video game meets comic. Experience the story of Jack through the motion comics and be amazed at the colour rich in-game comic art style. Who said space had to be black?
- 2 games on your screen: Multitask and single-handedly fight 2 shoot’em ups side-by-side.
- Unlock several weapons by finding secret data cubes.
- 4 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Extreme and Insane!
- Single player and local co-op: Enjoy total cooperative gameplay where both players share everything!
- Mirror Dimension: Finished the 13 levels of the campaign? Play the Mirror Dimension levels. 13 extra levels in this New Game+ mode.
2Awesome Studio’s unique teleportation supercharged shoot’em up will make you question what you know about space shooters.
Created by two ex-space engineers who wanted to design the game they dreamed of while talking to aliens: spaceships, explosions, sci-fi and a those arcade memories from their childhood that never left them.
Developed during the last 3 years, coming from a successful Kickstarter plus 8 months of polishing with bi-weekly updates on Early Access, Dimension Drive is ready to bring a truly new experience to the shoot’em up genre.
Dimension Drive delivers ’80s blistering arcade cabinet gameplay reinvented for modern times. Pilots will have to masterfully shift between dual playing fields in frantic fashion. It’s practically like playing two games at once!