Codemasters has today announced that F1 2017, the official videogame of the 2017 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, now features updated car liveries as well as several new features and improvements.
Patch 1.9 for F1 2017 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC and includes the much requested updated car liveries. Codemasters have released some brand new screenshots that show off the car liveries in all their glory.
The update also brings the much heralded Photo Mode to consoles for the first time giving players the ability to create, save and share incredible action shots from within the game. A number of enhanced Esports-related features are also included, the most notable of which is a brand new spectator mode which adds “TV-style” broadcast element on the left hand side of the screen. You can now showcase the current running order as well as various other statistics, such as:
· Gap to the race leader
· Gap to the car ahead or behind
· Positions lost or gained
· Fastest lap times
· Current tyre compound
· In the pits
· Number of pit stops
As a spectator, you will now be able to control what information is shown. You can also see live timing for the car you are watching, fastest laps, as well as sector specific yellow flags. If you do not want to see any of this information as a spectator, though, you will be able to disable this as you please.
New Features Summary:
· New Spectator UI has been added to game.
· LAN Mode has been added to PlayStation4 and PC versions.
· New Grid editor available in custom multiplayer modes.
· Photo Mode is now available on PlayStation4 and Xbox One.
· Sports Update – updated car and driver liveries.
· Sports Update – updated car performance levels.