NIS America is pleased to announce that Happy Birthdays releases today in North America and on June 8 in Europe for Nintendo Switch. Originally released on the PlayStation 4 and Steam as Birthdays the Beginning, Happy Birthdays contains the same in-game content, but with updated UI and game elements, including:
- Selecting from three premade environments when starting a new scenario, or start completely from scratch with the blank cube!
- An all-new skill system! Earn “Stars” by shaping the world and capturing lifeforms, then use those stars to drastically interact with the world in different ways!
Happy Birthdays will also include all previously released DLC for Birthdays the Beginning. Now called “Monuments,” you can spend your accumulated stars to decorate your cube with a variety of cosmetic items! These monuments can be unlocked by earning various in-game achievements.
From the legendary creator Mr. Yasuhiro Wada (TOYBOX Inc.), comes Happy Birthdays: a sandbox game in which players create cube-shaped worlds that give rise to diverse and unique lifeforms. With careful experimentation, players can shape the geography and alter the temperature of each world to create the conditions for life and witness the birth of an entire ecosystem!
- A World All Your Own And On-The-Go! – Create any world you can imagine! From staggering mountains and sprawling forests to a deep sea dotted with islands, there’s no limit to your creations. And now, you can shape your world on-the-go on the Nintendo Switch!
- Life from the Beginning – Discover the history of everything as you foster life of all shapes and sizes – from single-celled organisms to complex multi-cellular life, including plants, mammals, dinosaurs, and more!
- Cultivate Your Imagination – Imagine, Experiment, Create! Shape your planet and decide how plant and animal life evolves. No two planets will ever be truly alike.