Award-winning international games label Team17 and Finnish based independent developer Reinkout Games today announced Mugsters, will be releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC in Summer 2018.
The world is in peril and people need your help, but to help them you must first fight your way through hordes of extra-terrestrial terrors that are hell bent on stopping you! There are reports of four-armed alien invaders, fearsome flying robot fiends and all manner of unearthly unmentionables. Your mission is simple; defeat these alien adversaries, rescue survivors and hightail it out of there!
Mugsters is a physics-based, action puzzle game where you must outrun, out-maneuver and outsmart your enemies by experimenting with different sandbox levels, vehicles, environmental traps and explosives.
- Fast Paced Action! – Tackle a variety of dangers across a series of ingenious levels. Watch out for alien abduction rays, rocket turrets and a myriad of traps whilst escaping the pesky invaders, who are forever on your heels.
- Physics! – Experiment with a physics-based, sandbox environment. Complete your objectives as you see fit and throw in a few exploding barrels for good measure.
- Vehicles! – With more than 30 types of vehicles at your disposal; you can ram, lance, shred and shoot your way to freedom.
- Puzzles! – It takes brains to survive these hostile islands. Use a mixture of explosives, traps and vehicles to save the humans, collect crystals and get the hell out. Just try not to run yourself over!
- Multiplayer! – Team up and take on this world-dominating menace with a friend. All the single player campaign missions are fully remixed for full two-player local co-op action!