Idea Factory International are happy to announce that the dungeon-crawling RPG Moero Chronicle Hyper will now be arriving on the Nintendo Switch via Nintendo eShop this Spring. The Switch release will be remastered in HD and will also include four features:
- Vibration function for the “Bumping Scratch” session.
- New items to increase stats
- Autopilot Mode, which allows players to point on a map and automatically brings you to the player’s destination.
- ALL original art and event CGs released in the PlayStation Vita and Steam version.
Originally released as Moero Chronicle in Japan and Asia on PlayStation Vita, followed by a 2017 Western release on Steam, this dungeon-crawling RPG asks, “How cute can a monster be?” Fight through dungeons, recruiting Monster Girls, and building relationships with them in order to solve the mystery afflicting the denizens of Monstopia.
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! – Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! – Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!