Thanks to the modularity of Nintendo Switch, players can enjoy the expertise of Eden Games everywhere, in handheld mode or on a TV, on their own or with their friends.
Features already revealed:
· More than 30 vehicles from 16 official manufacturers
· A campaign mode with progressive difficulty
· Over 430 races and 200 tracks
· 2 race modes: Derby and Time Trial
· 2 types of tracks: Asphalt and Rally
· Performance shop: a fully personalized garage where players can customize and improve their vehicles thanks to the 7 workshops available
· Split-screen Multiplayer mode: race and compete with up to 4 players thanks to split-screen mode on TV or Nintendo Switch tablet.
Gear.Club Unlimited release dates:
· December 1 in Europe (physical and digital versions).
· November 21 on American Nintendo eshop and as a temporary exclusive at Gamestop in its boxed version.