Frozenbyte has released the first update to the Nintendo Switch version of Nine Parchments. The update includes the much sought-after multisaving feature as well as a number of smaller fixes.
The full changelog:
- You can now store up to 10 runs
- Fixes to saves being wiped when disconnecting from an online game
- Online game can be started alone, no need to wait for others to join in the lobby
- A lot of bug fixes to different kinds of issues of camera not moving and enemies not spawning or dying correctly
- Changes to the online matchmaking logic
- The invisible quill in Endless Snowbanks is now visible
- Fix to the “The Hero of Trine” Amadeus not unlocking if Amadeus dead when the boss is defeated
- Other minor fixes
The multi-saving update is available on PC and Nintendo Switch, and the PS4 version is being worked on as well.