Created by indie developer Manufacture 43 from France, Pawarumi is an electric, neuron reactive, 3D shoot-’em-up set in a futuristic yet pre-Columbian inspired universe. Featuring a game mechanic inspired by rock-paper-scissors: it lets the player maximize damage, heal its shield or charge a super attack, simply by shooting with the optimal weapon on the right enemy type. Pawarumi is set to release for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One on July 24th.
You’ll play as Axo, pilot of the holy ship Chukaru, in a quest for revenge of the betrayal caused to the people of Earth. With its unique abilities, Chukaru can deal extra damage, heal itself or charge a super attack, simply by shooting with the right weapon on the right type of enemy. Mastering this Trinity Mechanic will be key to your success in Pawarumi.
- Unique Trinity Mechanic
- Five levels, each with their own very unique settings
- Three difficulty levels each with their own storytelling
- Gorgeous 3D environments
- Epic staging with awesome camera work
- Peruvian Electro Metal Soundtrack
- Support for keyboard, gamepads and arcade sticks