PQube and developer Warpfish Games announce that the neon-speedrunner RAZED releases on December 19th for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4. If you remember the movie “Speed” from the 90s, you already know what this game is about: if you don’t go fast, you explode.
RAZED rewards quick thinking, precision and creativity. Rush through dynamic levels, dodge obstacles and come up with clever skips to fight for the top spots in international online leaderboards. Combined with spectacular boss fights, unlockable abilities and the option to quickly reset your runs, RAZED is the flashy fastlane to an incredible feeling of digital speed.
- Non-stop Escalation – Sprint through 60 dynamic levels spread across six unique worlds, each with a distinct visual style, unlockable abilities and pulse-pounding boss battles.
- Fuss-free Speedrunning – Nobody wants to wait around while striving for perfection. Falling short of your target time? Simply jab the restart button to return to the start of the level without any loading times.
- Secret Challenge Levels – Employ all your different skills and abilities to find RAZED’s toughest maps and tackle them head-on.
- Online Leaderboards and Ghost Data – Challenge the world via online leaderboards, and race against friends’ ghosts in a game of asynchronous one-upmanship.
- Chart Your Own Course – Veer off the beaten path and carve your own way through levels to achieve seemingly impossible times and unlock the S ranks.