The Badass Hero – a rogue-lite action-platformer set in a comic book universe will launch in early 2019, and under a new title – Fury Unleashed. All media attending Gamescom are invited to test the co-op mode and Nintendo Switch version of the game, available for the first time.
- Comic book setting – dive into a comic book reality with Metal Slug inspired visuals.
- Platform action with 360° shooting – jump, dash, shoot, slash and blow things up like someone who really wants to unleash their fury!
- Procedurally generated levels – you will never know what waits for you around the corner.
- Customizable character – shoot as a male, exterminate enemies as a female, take advantage of the Steam Workshop and make the hero your own.
- Permadeath with character progression – you will keep the collected ink, even if you die.
- Three unique comic book stories to play through:
– Defeat the Nazis in Operation Crimson Dusk!
– Defend the Earth from alien invasion in Earth’s Last Stand!
- Lots of game-changing items and weapons – wreak havoc on your enemies with shotguns, machine guns, rocket launchers, and more. Don’t forget about defense either – choose the best armor possible!
- Secret rooms to discover, adding yet another layer to your comic book multiverse.
- Captivating soundtrack composed by Adam Skorupa and Krzysztof Wierzynkiewicz, the creators of tracks for The Witcher and Shadow Warrior 2.