Cinemax is proud to announce Rytmik Studio will be on PC, Mac and Nintendo Switch!
Rytmik Studio is a music creation software based around a beautifully simple, yet wonderfully powerful concept. It’s flexible, instant and fun. Create a basic melody in a few steps, compose a great song in a few minutes, and show your musical flare with a whole range of instruments and effects. Rytmik Studio combines a step sequencer and a wavetable synthesizer. All this is supported by a built-in library with over 1200 samples, hundreds of instrument presets and dozens of sample songs.
Rytmik Studio is 3rd generation of Rytmik. Backward compatibility with Rytmik Ultimate allows user to open a song created in the previous version and enhance it with new features.
Cinemax launched Indiegogo campaign to support Rytmik Studio.
NEW in Rytmik Studio
- Advanced Sound Effects – Fine and dramatic sound editing with EQ3, Resonant Filter, Drive, Bright, Modelay, Modulation Matrix, 2× ADSR and 2× LFO with optional target modulation, 4× Send, and Sidechain Compression. ADSR envelopes and LFOs can continuously change a variety of instrument and effect parameters.
- Automation – Draw automation curves within songs that smoothly control instruments and effects.
- Instrument Presets – Play with an advanced synth! Choose from hundreds of named presets across multiple categories, and create all-new custom presets.
- MIDI Input – Rytmik is compatible with standard MIDI keyboards.
- Sidechain – A must-have tool, especially for contemporary dance and electronic music. Automatically muffle one sound with another (such as a bass with a kick drum). Using these tools makes effects like the “pulsing” in dance music very quick and easy to produce in Rytmik Studio.
- Global Sound Effects – Using the 2× Stereo Reverb, 2× Stereo Delay, Master EQ and Limiter, each instrument can be sent into two reverbs and two delays. From short and simple sound you can create a long vibrant range, or simply deliver the drum width and space. The final output of the sound engine can be further adjusted by the equalizer. Dynamics is controlled by a limiter (also works in multiband mode).
- Custom Samples – Rytmik Studio includes a generous number of samples, and also allows you to import new ones freely. Record vocals, instruments and other sources, and seamlessly add these samples into the custom library.
- Live Performance – Rytmik Studio Live Mode is specially designed for stage performance. Quickly and dynamically change and control songs play, and take full control of effects directly on groups of instruments.
Space collision, Chiptunemaster and 2049 are tree demos that Martin Linda created in the work-in-progress version of Rytmik Studio. No external tools or effects were used to create those songs. What you hear is 100% Rytmik and direct export from it.