Like the first DLC, this will be a FREE update to everyone who owns Slime-san, however, you can also individually purchase Sheeple’s Sequel for 4$!
In other news… Slime-san on the Nintendo Switch will soon receive its first DLC as well and the Xbox One & PS4 releases aren’t far away either!
About the new DLC
Slime-san: Sheeple’s Sequel is the second major DLC for Slime-san, the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well.
The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.
- A totally independent campaign from Slime-san! Are you ready for a robotic adventure?
- 20 normal and 20 NG+ levels made by the insane Sheeple!
- 5 remix levels of the main campaign but with a Sheeple twist!
- Dozens of new hazards to tackle head-on!
- Two new play styles: Shadow and Marble mode!
- Another unique boss fight, can you defeat Sheeple’s machinations?
- A brand new, rather bizarre… Target mode? Rhythm mode?
- Another speedrunning mode for DLC levels, compete in leaderboards!
- 70 [BUGS] to collect and spend in an art gallery!
- A new hub world: Sheeple’s Headquarters! Don’t get too weirded out!
- A special setting that allows you to customize the color palette!
- More custom settings like a camera slider to determine zoom levels!
- More cutscenes and story elements!
- New secret indie stars to discover and talk to!
- New music by Meganeko and Mischa Perella!
- New art by Del (Miimows)!
- Various other adjustments and bug fixes.