French development studio Pixelnest Studio today announced that Steredenn: Binary Stars, a hugely expanded version of the indie hit Steredenn, will be launching on the Nintendo Switch on 8th March. 2018.
Steredenn: Binary Stars is an award-winning mashup of a classic shmup and a rogue-like, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Fly solo or co-op with a friend, fighting off the worst scourges of space in a never-ending struggle for survival. Enjoy infinite replayability and unforgiving gameplay through intense boss fights, (almost) randomly generated environments, twisted space events and a massive arsenal of weapons. Enhance your ship during your flight with upgrades aplenty, and forge your own path across the universe!
- QUICK, INTENSE SESSIONS: with rock-hard boss battles that’ll keep you coming back for “just one more run”
- INFINITE REPLAYABILITY: Endless arcade action, where levels are (practically) randomly-generated.
- LOCAL COOP MODE: 2 ships, 4 weapons, 1 lifebar – test your friendships!
- 5 PLAYABLE SHIPS: each with its own special ability and playstyle
- MIGHTY ARSENAL: 42 weapons and 30 upgrades with tons of customisation options
- BOSS RUSH: fight a weekly selection of epic bosses and work your way up the leaderboard
- DAILY RUN: Try to get to number one in a special daily leaderboard where all players share the same run, guns and bosses. Be ready – you only get one chance per day!
- ARENA: Unlock a boss by defeating it in the main game. Then, train against it in a 1-on-1 duel. Your guns, your laws, your fight.
- THE ULTIMATE EDITION: Loads of new content, reworked balancing, scoring, optimisation & always more polish