The top-down twin stick shooter Tesla vs Lovecraft by 10tons Ltd. is available today in the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch. The game is priced $14.99 USD.
”Tesla vs Lovecraft is a terrific shooter full of action and adrenaline. We’re very happy to be able to deliver the game for Nintendo Switch on the same week as for other consoles, something which as been our goal all along.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons.
Tesla vs Lovecraft is a twin stick top-down shooter where the player takes on the eldritch abominations of horror author H.P. Lovecraft as the cult famous inventor Nikola Tesla. A Quantum Teleport backpack allows the player to instantly travel a short distance in any direction, even through walls and monsters. The player is also able to call down a Tesla-Mech battle robot for a huge but brief boost in firepower. A solid arsenal of weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm’s way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!