This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition – You play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Enter a bizarre and unexplored locale full of strange creatures, dangers and surprises. Do whatever it takes to survive, but most importantly: Don’t starve!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at: http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals .
- Fire Emblem Heroes Update – Version 2.4.0 of the Fire Emblem Heroesgame released on April 10. Here are the highlights:
- Stamina Zero!: You will no longer need to use any stamina to play Grand Hero Battles, Bound Hero Battles and Legendary Hero Battles.
- Seven Grand Heroes Added to Rotation: Another seven Grand Heroes, including Camus, have been added to the daily Grand Hero Battle Revival rotation. Along with these battles, GHB Elite 2 quests will also commerce. These quests will be available for a full year.
- New Event: The first round of Grand Conquests will begin at 4 a.m. PT on April 13. Starting at 12 a.m. PT on April 11, tap Events and then Grand Conquest, and you can pre-register for the event before it begins. Also, to celebrate this new event, everyone will receive 20 Orbs.
- Special Orb Promo: Now until 11:59 p.m. on April 25, you will be able to purchase the Special Orb Promo: April Edition. Along with 21 Orbs, 6,000 Hero Feathers will be included as a bonus.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- The Alliance Alive Character Theme 1
- The Alliance Alive Character Theme 2
- The Alliance Alive Robbins Theme
Also new this week:
- #Breakforcist Battle (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO Gururin (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Asdivine Hearts (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Burly Men at Sea (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Dragon Blaze for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Drone Fight (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Eternal Edge (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- It’s Spring Again (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available April 17
- Pirates: All Aboard! (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available April 13
- Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs – Royal Edition (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Rogue Aces (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Skies of Fury DX (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Streets of Red – Devil’s Dare Deluxe (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Twin Robots: Ultimate Edition – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available April 13
- Word Search by POWGI (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Zotrix: Solar Division (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Shadow Archery (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.