This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Kirby Star Allies – When a new evil threatens Planet Popstar, Kirby will need a little help from his … enemies?! By making friends out of Kirby’s foes, up to three players can drop in or out of the adventure at any time. With new and expanded copy abilities, classic Kirby action is deeper than ever. Combine abilities with elements such as ice or fire to create new friend abilities. The Kirby Star Allies game will be available on March 16. (Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Game, system, and some accessories sold separately.)
- Attack on Titan 2 – Experience the immense anime story alongside Eren and his companions as they fight to save humanity from the threat of the deadly human-devouring Titans. Try your hand at operating the omni-directional mobility gear, maneuvering and flying through the sky to counter the Titans, and feel the thrill and satisfaction of battling giant opponents. The Attack on Titan 2game will be available on March 20.
- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion – INKoming DLC! Play as an Octoling for the very first time in this large-scale downloadable content for the Splatoon 2 game. This full-on single-player adventure launches this summer and spans 80 missions starring Agent 8, a new character who awakens on a dark subway platform. Navigate this mysterious underground test facility in a desperate battle to reach the surface of Inkopolis. Escape from these twisted depths, and you’ll finally be able to join multiplayer matches as an Octoling! You may think you know everything about the world of Splatoon, but these waters run deep, and so does the lore. Octo Expansion launches this summer, but players can purchase this content in advance today for $19.99 for immediate access to special octo-themed in-game gear. (The full game is required to use the DLC. Additional games and systems required for multiplayer mode.)
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals .
You can redeem your points to get discounts on these great games and keep the MAR10 Day celebration going all month long:
- Mario Jumps to Google Maps – We’ve collaborated with the team at Google to let Mario accompany you on all your driving adventures with Google Maps. Just remember to practice safe driving on the road – we don’t encourage throwing bananas or red shells at other drivers in real life. Navigate with Mario in Google Maps and share your #MarioMaps experience with us. Check out the limited-time event before it ends March 17 at 9 p.m. PT.
- My Nintendo March Rewards – My Nintendo is celebrating March with Mario-themed rewards! Redeem your points and get these rewards:
Mario’s Mighty Mustache Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu theme
Mario Wallpaper (red)
Mario Wallpaper (white)
Official Prima eGuides for the Super Mario 3D Land and Paper Mario: Sticker Star games
30 percent discount on Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Nintendo 3DS)
- 30 percent discount on Mario Party 10 (Wii U)
- 40 percent discount on New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo 3DS)
- 40 percent discount on Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (Nintendo 3DS)
- 30 percent discount on Mario& Luigi: Dream Team (Nintendo 3DS)
- 40 percent discount on Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
- 30 percent discount on Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
- 40 percent discount on Dr. Luigi (Wii U)
- 40 percent discount on Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (Nintendo 3DS)
Also new this week:
- ACA NEOGEO Aero Fighters 3 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Bad Dudes (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 21
- BINGO for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Clustertruck (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Deep Ones – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 19
- Enchanting Mahjong Match (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Gem Smashers (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Kona (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Last Day of June (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 16
- Neonwall (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Plantera Deluxe – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 20
- Sparkle 3 Genesis (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Tesla vs Lovecraft (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available March 16
- Swim Out (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- The Long Reach (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- TorqueL -Physics Modified Edition- – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Vostok Inc. – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.