This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- DOOM – DOOM is back as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, destructive weapons and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense first-person combat – whether you’re ripping through the single-player campaign or competing against friends across numerous multiplayer modes. DOOM will be available on Nov. 10.
- L.A. Noire – Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Cole Phelps, an LAPD detective, is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Using revolutionary facial animation technology, the L.A. Noire game blends breathtaking action with true detective work for an unprecedented interactive experience. Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by real crimes from 1947 Los Angeles. Search for clues, chase down suspects and interrogate witnesses as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide. L.A. Noire will be available on Nov. 14.
- Rocket League – Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade soccer and driving with rewarding physics-based gameplay. Take to the pitch for a fully featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely. Express yourself with one of the deepest customization systems around, and battle opponents on other platforms with groundbreaking cross-network play. The Nintendo Switch version features exclusive Battle Cars: Mario & Luigi NSR and Samus’ Gunship. Rocket League will be available on Nov. 14.
- Snipperclips – Cut it out, together! DLC – Paper pals Snip and Clip must cut each other into the right shapes to overcome new obstacles in this paid DLC update to the original Snipperclips, Cut it out, together! game. Partner with friends or family to solve puzzles, including new comic book and toy box worlds, three new Blitz games and a new Stamp mode*. You can also revisit the original levels using new shapes!** If you’re new to Snipperclips, you can purchase the game and DLC bundled together in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. The game + DLC bundle is also available as Snipperclips Plus – Cut it out, together! at retail stores.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Mario Party: The Top 100 – Ever partied with Mario? Stuffed mouthfuls of pizza? Dodged penguins? Well, the party is back with the top 100 minigames in Mario Party series history! Test your memory, speed and luck in a variety of multiplayer minigame types. With Download Play, up to four players can party on their own systems with just one player with the full game. This time, the fun comes faster, thanks to some fresh features, including a Favorites option for quicker minigame selection and streamlined instructions.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals .
- The Legend of Zelda My Nintendo Rewards (available on 11/10) – This year, Nintendo is turning Black Friday into Legendary Friday with two new items related to The Legend of Zelda series: the Link Edition Nintendo 2DS system and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Explorer’s Edition. My Nintendo is also getting into the act with some great The Legend of Zelda rewards:
- Wallpaper inspired by The Champions’ Ballad Expansion Pass DLC Pack 2.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Nintendo 3DS Theme for your Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system.
- If you’re looking for more adventures in Hyrule, we’re also offering 40 percent discounts for each of these games in The Legend of Zelda series.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Nintendo 3DS/Wii U)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (Nintendo 3DS)The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii U)
You can also redeem your points for the official The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword eGuide from Prima Games. For more info, visit https://my.nintendo.com.
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- STORY OF SEASONS: Trio of Towns
Also new this week:
- Batman – The Telltale Series (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 14
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 14
- RiME (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 14
- UNO for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Ittle Dew 2+ (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 14
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO Street Hoop (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Rock’N Racing Off Road DX (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Ben 10 (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 14
- Tallowmere (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Maria The Witch (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Cat Quest (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Nov. 10
- Spellspire (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Super Putty Squad (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Koi DX (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Hulu (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Bonds of the Skies (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- RTO (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Worcle Worlds – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Lords of Thunder (Virtual Console for Wii U)
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode, and are sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.