Following the recent launch of Runbow, Headup Games tied themselves together with Napalmtree and announce the next crazy party game for Nintendo Switch: Tied Together. Played cooperatively with up to four players, the game brings hours of screaming and yelling.
The colorful platformer thrusts players —Tied Together by a tiny chain by the way– into several tricky, cooperative, experimental set-ups which only scientists could possibly come up with. In these environments, your skills of cooperating efficiently will be tested to the max as you overcome various obstacles, balance passages and deadly surfaces like spikes or lava. Not only will your skills be tested here, but also the strength of your friendship…
- Play our award-winning and fun, local co-op 2D party game!
- Tons of cooperative and non-violent fun for the whole family – from child to granny!
- Over 40 challenging levels in Duo Mode (2 players)
- And more than 20 tricky levels in Party Mode (3 or 4 players)
- Finish levels as fast as possible to earn Gold, Silver or Bronze rankings based on your time!
- Let the tied-together co-op fun begin!