One fine day a bunch of scientists created four tiny monsters. But for what purpose? To test their cooperation skills of course! So, they tied them together into a tiny monstrous chain and send them on their way to make it through colourful & tricky, experimental set-ups which only scientists could possibly come up with.
Complaints that the plot is as flat as 2D? Bullseye! You are right. The stark truth is: YOU are the monsters and WE are the scientists. Get attached to your friends and we will test your cooperation skills and creativity! Your friendship might well just be tested too…
Single players don’t even stand a chance to handle the scientists’ challenges. Also, it’s a lot more fun to play with friends instead of playing alone, right?!? As a team you have to coordinate movement, jumps and cling to the ground and walls to complete the levels and stay alive. That’s not as easy as it sounds, but all the funnier! And every time your monstrous cooperative skills are not enough it will end up in great chaos – and great laughter.
- Play our award-winning and fun, local co-op 2D party game!
- Tons of cooperative and non-violent fun for the whole family – from child to granny!
- Over 40 challenging levels in Duo Mode (2 players)
- And more than 20 tricky levels in Party Mode (3 or 4 players)
- Finish levels as fast as possible to earn Gold, Silver or Bronze rankings based on your time!
- Let the tied-together co-op fun begin!