Frozenbyte is happy to announce that the puzzle-platforming adventure, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is coming to Nintendo Switch eShop on July 29th.
Additionally, the retail collection ‘Trine Series 1-3‘ which comes with the first three Trine games on one cartridge will be available in GameStop stores in North America on September 20th.
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a 3D platforming game of action, puzzles and adventure. The three heroes try to return their extraordinary gifts to the Artifact called Trine, and so they meddle with powers beyond their understanding: Trine shatters, and a heartless ancient sorcerer escapes. With only a broken artifact to guide them, the heroes must try and repair the damage they’ve caused… or the damage that might yet be done.
- Experience a fairytale world of breathtaking sceneries and face a myriad of physics-based puzzles, wonderful contraptions, dangerous foes and enchanting creatures.
- Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Explore 7 story-driven Chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Price: $19.99 / 19.99€ / £17.99
- 900p/30fps docked, 720p/30fps handheld mode
- 1-3 players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op supported