X-Morph: Defense launches on Nintendo Switch today. The digital version of the game will be available for $19.99, the Complete Edition, including all the previously released DLCs will be available for $29.99. However, the Japanese gamers will also be able to buy X-Morph from the Nintendo eShop thanks to Teyon Japan™ who is responsible for the game’s digital distribution on that market. On top of that, the title is also available as a boxed version in Europe and Avance Discos™ is handling its distribution.
X-MORPH: DEFENSE MAIN FEATURES:
• Dynamic building-destruction system. Every building in the game can be destroyed piece by piece, while realistic physics simulation makes every destruction scenario unique;
• 28 different enemy types, both ground and airborne;
• The Main Campaign offers close to twenty hours of adrenaline powered gameplay, supported by three extensive DLCs;
• Epic duels with challenging bosses;
• 10-level Survival Mode campaign;
• Numerous types of weapons, towers, and upgrades that affect the strategic depth of the game;
• Completely destructible environment and unique tower defense mechanics that create endless gameplay possibilities;
• All-star voice cast – including Michael McConnohie, Natalie Roers, Ryan Laughton, and Tori Kamal;
• 13 language versions available.