Wired Productions, an established computer games publisher, in partnership with Nosebleed Interactive, are delighted to announce cult favorite, Vostok Inc., will release on December 7th for Nintendo Switch.
Featuring Pluto as a Nintendo Switch exclusive Planet, Vostok Inc. offers the same maddeningly-addictive gameplay, frenetic twin-stick shooting action, and a downright disgusting quest for self-enrichment that brought Vostok Inc. so much adoration from players throughout the solar system.
In Vostok Inc., you play as a corrupt, narcissistic yuppie, hell-bent on raking in as much money as possible in a greed-driven, twin-stick shooter without a conscience. As the newly-appointed CEO of Vostok Inc., you have one goal: to become filthy, stinking rich. Piloting your very own ship, explore and exploit more than 40 planets across six different solar systems in your quest to earn ludicrous amounts of MOOLAH!
Start by landing on any planet to begin colonization, build factories, and rake in the big bucks. Once the filthy lucre starts flowing, you’ll be able to upgrade your ship’s weapons and augmentations. Increase profits even further by finding and recruiting managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy.
Andreas Firnigl, Managing Director and designer at Nosebleed Interactive, commented: “Vostok Inc. already has a cult following and we know that Nintendo Switch gamers will love it even more. On December7th, Switch owners can travel, explore and exploit the galaxy like never before.”
Leo Zullo, Managing Director, Wired Productions, continued: “We’re delighted to have the chance to bring Vostok Inc. to a new audience of players who will relish the chance to indulge in some inter-planetary capitalistic chaos.”
- Explore more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
- Land on any planet to begin extracting resources.
- Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 40+ diverse weapons and ship augmentations.
- Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
- Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
- Play 13 minigames to unlock massive ship and weapon upgrades.
- Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
- Use the same save game across a variety of devices.
Vostok Inc. Is available to pre-order from the Nintendo e-shop ahead of its launch on December 7th.