Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, alongside development partner, SideQuest Studios, has just released 10 minutes of Rainbow Skies gameplay commentary footage. Set for release on June 26th in North America and June 27th in Europe and Asia, the video demonstrates the game’s classic turn-based combat and colorful, vibrant fantasy world. Dungeons, towns, monsters and more are all highlighted, alongside a raft of refinements and improvements over the game’s acclaimed predecessor, Rainbow Moon.
Rainbow Skies is priced at $29.99, €26.99, £22.49*, and features both Cross-Buy and Cross-Save support across all three PlayStation platforms. PlayStation Plus subscribers can enjoy a 10% launch discount during the first two weeks of release.
- Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the true value of their friendship in this unforgettable adventure, inspired by fan-favourite classic Tactical RPGs.
- Explore a colourful and vibrant world, filled with friends and foes.
- Beautiful visuals, optimised to run at 60fps on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
- Revamped turn-based battles with practically limitless tactical depth. Plan your assault with hundreds of skills, items and options, plus all new combo attacks.
- Breed and level up a large variety of monsters, then bring them into battle with you!
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills.
- Enjoy a huge variety of side quests and optional content.
- Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
- Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game.
- Cross-Save support on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.