Well, this is not made of cardboard, but still great news: World to the West, the standalone sequel of Teslagrad, is now available on the eShop of Nintendo Switch, with a MSRP of 19.99 $/€/£. Join our four unlikely heroes in this 3D action adventure, and discover more about the universe behind Teslagrad!
We are also pleased to announce that we’ve decided to reduce the price of the game in digital format, in all platforms: so, World to the West official price is now 14,99 $/€/£ for PC, and 19.99 $/€/£ for PS4 and Xbox One. The price of the retail version for PC, PS4 and Xbox One, published by SOEDESCO, remains the same.
World to the West is a pulpy, cartoony top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. Take control of four unique characters, each with their their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines, as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy: Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender and the gloriously mustachioed strongman, Lord Clonington. Travel trough corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras, as you snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization!
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. Its your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the Wests mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.